Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

I love GIF'S. My Favorites.

Can you tell I am bored AF? 
Mylanta, I just said that? Yes, I did. oh well, is it still cool to say that?
ahhh, who cares.
Here are some of my favorites GIF's that make me laugh when I see, its simple things like GIF'S that make the world a happy place.


When I see people copycat my blog.
I AM. so BYE.

Bae-low Deck
Eddie. because its just funny.

UMM. dont they all?

 Clinkity Clank



life's got me like....


please, shut the &*$# up and let me speak.


“here’s an oreo”
I mean, for REAL. who does that shit. we were not even going to eat it. just look at it and admire how beautiful it is.


popcultureprodigy:

This is the timeline expressions of my day to day life decisions
how I feel when idiots post shit on Facebook.


Very Basic. #BasicBi*ch

When people ask me if I work out..



because we cant be friends if you don't. sorry. 



 
ok, bye. Im off to drink a bottle glass of wine.


all gifs are found here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.