Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Ways to Enjoy the beauty of Flowers

I love all things that nature brings to the table.I love bringing the outdoors inside to make the house come alive inside.
I love just buying flowers from the store then throwing in details from outside. In this post I will give you some tips and a few inspiration ideas i have found and done along the way! 
As you know everyone loves going to Pinterest for inspiration there is aso this lovely florist website, BloomNation I love to go to help my creativity flow. If you haven't heard of them before, they are a flower delivery service that supports local florists by showcasing their unique bouquets in their online marketplace.




Using a "Tape Grid" to keep your arrangement in place.
Scotch tape to help with flower arrangements. used this technique for a shower. worked like a charm!:
How easy is that? Its very easy and simple

65 Outdoor Woodland Wedding Decor Ideas | HappyWedd.com:

Here is a great arrangement for bringing the outdoors in. I love the whole rustic feel it give when you walk in.

I love having flowers in just about every room. I love the way they smell and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you see them.
I love Bright and Colorful flowers in my living room and kitchen. When it comes to the bathroom and laundry room I like to use white flowers. It seems more cleaner when you clean white. clean and crisp just the way I like my bathroom. ha.

You can use anything in your house as a vase. I recently purchased a bottle of Paul Masson wine and I realized after I finished the bottle, it was a perfect vase.
or a tea cup or coffee cup as a vase



You can also do the "Vase within a Vase" idea.
looks easy enough...vase within a vase? Layer candies then do simple flowers in top...cute!:

I love the idea of doing a Holiday Theme for this vase within a vase idea.

Also, another tip I have learned, is too put a penny inside the vase and water and it will keep your water looking fresh longer.


What are your favorite ideas for floral arrangements?
Do you have any tips or tricks?
Let me know in the comments below! I love reading all your comments. 



xox.
Amy





(all these photos I found on pinterest)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.