Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

My Favorite Beauty/Everyday HACKS!

I am a sucker for a easy hack or a great DIY I can do myself from items in my own home! 
Recently I have tried a few new things that I wanted to share with my readers! 

BAKING SODA- oh my goodness. I have tried and done so many things with this wonderful natural product! 
First thing I tried was mixing a tablespoon in my face wash for a Natural Microdermabrasion. Wow. Ladies I never knew how much it would improve my face! I do this atleast two-three times a week. Not only does it leave your face soft and smooth but, I also breaks down all that dry, old flakey skin and makes your face glow! Not to mention exfoliate your face. With that being said, I bet you could use it with your body wash to give you that soft skin glow as well.
--Mix it with your toothpaste! It helps clean, freshen and whiten your teeth! 
--Mix it with your shampoo. Like I stated before a tablespoon or so mix with shampoo make paste and run into scalp and roots ONLY. I would use this mixture once or twice a month to help break down all that yucky build-up from your hair products, dirt and pollution!

Coconut Oil
 Easy DIY LIp Scrub-  this lip scrub is so wasy your kids could do it! All you need it Coco Oil and Sugar. Melt coco oil and add sugar mix until it's all combained. I like to leave my mixture a little on the oiler side so it helps even out the lip scrub. 

Hair Mask- before bed apply Coco Oil to scalp and ends, massage into scalp. Go to bed. Wake up wash hair! Soft, happy healthy hair! :)

Moisturizer- I use Coco Oil as lotion, face moisturizer, on my kids. Etc.. Also it is a great eye makeup remover!



ACV (Apple Cider Vinager) BRAGGS only!

For you Face- after washing your face, apply to cotton ball your BRAGGS ACV and apply over your skin for a natural toner! It also can help brighten your face!

Morning Detox ACV TEA- 

You can also apply to any dark spots on your face to help with hyper pigmentation. 


Do you have anymore beauty hacks you enjoy? Please share with me!!


Xoxo, 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.