Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

My Recent Pins.

I love pinterest. It is a great outlet to find DIY's, fashion inspiration, AND most of all food.

So here are a few of my pins I made last week


I am just going to post my favorites from each of my board on here for you.

:: heavy metal :::
These amazing metallic nails.


Sweet, tart and detoxifying, this “tea” refreshes you and provides some awesome benefits! The main ingredient is organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) and it packs a punch! It aids in weight loss, helps control blood sugar, boosts energy, improves immunity, metabolism, digestion, acne, hair, breath and more!
This is on my "Stay Fit" board.. I will be trying this tomorrow.


just frickin do it already!!! get started!!! you're going to look back and kick yourself for not starting sooner!!!:
This quote is by far my Favorite. Ever.

This is cool | For more crazy hair times, click here--> https://www.pinterest.com/thevioletvixen/crazy-hair-times/:
If only I was a blonde....so pretty. Reminds me of My Little Pony.

Whats better then a Steak?
Meat Texas:
A Steak shaped like Texas. Thats what.


.:

I Am loving anything vintage here lately





Candidly Nicole:

everytime my husband doesnt answer my text

Cleansing Detox Soup || Immune-boosting, wholesome, vegan, oil free, and gluten free warming soup. Perfect for fighting off colds and flu while cleansing with natural, delicious immunity boosting whole foods.:

because its colorful and detoxes your body.



Wonderful:
because I dont know what else to do with my World Globe.



Lake Havasu, Arizona is one of the world's most beautiful destinations.:

Lake Havasu, Arizona IS MY next adventure!


2014 has been a tough one for me but I'm gonna make 2015 my year!!! Working on making me mentally and physically stronger and happy!!! Bring it ion!!!:
all of these.



"and I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem, but if I know you, I know what you'll do...you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.":
love.






Watermelon Bandeau Suit:
HURRY summer. i want this Watermelon bathing suit.




xoxo
Amy


dont forget to follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.