Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

We have a Chicken Pen!

I am so excited for this new adventure at the Willingham Home.
I cant wait to wake up in the am. Feed the Chickens in my PJ's.
Get fresh Eggs and enjoy the fruits of our labor!
We also will be starting our garden soon so be on the look out for that post!



We have had this old storage building in the back area of our house every since we moved there.
We always planned on making that a chicken pen, well we finally did it after 7 years of living out there.
I must say country life is the best, yall.


The Wonderful Gate Opening..


Inside the there roaming area...


Inside the Chicken Pen. My husband built those little steps for those little chicken feet.


The Kids wanted to take a tour agian..


Obviously, the gas, welder and other crap wont be in there.


More Nesting areas.


WHO KNEW SOMEONE WOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT FREE RANGE CHICKENS.!!!




XOX,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.