Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Who I Am

Who I Am...






I am...29 years old.
I want...to learn new things
I have...learned to embrace the bad and good.
I wish...goodness and love for my children
I hate...odd numbers
I fear...the state of our country and our world.
I hear...the sounds of mickey mouse..
I search...for the perfect moment to embrace.
I wonder...about the stars and the universe.
I regret...nothing because I am where life needs me to be.
I love...my husband and my beautiful children
I ache...when I see poverty
I always...try to be better today than yesterday.
I usually...drive to think. 
I am not...going to allow anyone to define me.
I dance...when someone is watching.
I sing...in my car really loud
I never...go to bed mad at my husband
I sometimes...like to go on a nature walk.
I cry...everytime I see those aspca commericals.
I am not always...obnoxious
I lose...myself when I am with my husband.
I am confused...by people not being humble
I need...to always feel confident.
I should...never worry about what others think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.