Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

My Top 10 Summer MUST HAVES and Tips

I am BACK! I know it has been a long few months without me..but I am sure noone really missed me anyways.

So I figured since Summer has officially started here in Texas for us I would let everyone in on my Summer Secrets and Must haves.
Summer is my favorite along with Fall. 
I love being outside & the beer seems to be colder in the summer. Weird I know.

1. MOISTURIZE!
Find a moisturizer and stick to it. It will forever be your friend. I use it twice a day. Once at night and once in the am. It will help with this hot dry summer months we have here in Texas. 
I like using Apricot Oil at Night 
Now Foods Apricot Kernel Oil 4 Fl Oz:
and something with a SPF in the AM 

The 10 Best Drugstore Moisturizers With SPF http://www.myclearorganics.com/91-thickbox_default/nighttime-clarifying-cream.jpg:


2. SUNBLOCK!
If i can help my skin from aging this is one step I don't want to skip on!!! I always have on hand!

Alba products rock—they're all-natural and feel super light. The brand's sport sunblock is designed with outdoor adventures in mind: It's long-lasting, biodegradable, and it's not tested on animals.  Alba Very Emollient Sunscreen Sport SPF 45, $11; vitaminshoppe.com.:

3. Sunless Tanner-
You know..so you not super white. We all need a little glow while we are out in the sun.
Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner

4. Exfoliate!


I usually just make my own exfloiate. I just melt some coconut oil add some sea salt and a little essential oils and BAM! your very own DIY exfoliate!!


5. Cute Swim Suit! 
Blue Tie Dye Bikini on Luulla:


I am loving these sporty swimsuits since I have more of a small bust. Plus the swimsuit i got makes my boobs looks bigger. win!
here is a pic of mine.


6. sunnies!
Ray-ban, Womens sunglasses, not only fashion but also amazing price $9, Get it now!:

because when you live in Texas......you need a pair or many pair....


7.NOT YOUR MOTHERS SEA SALT SPRAY.
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray "This spray leaves a really great rough, salty texture. I really like the feeling of hair when using this product for a natural, wavy look."  Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, $3.71, available at Ulta.:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. 
I usually always bring a leave in conditioner and comb to brush my hair after the lake...then I will spray this in my hair for some awesome sea salty beach waves! 


8. Go-to Beverage Cup.
I recently got me the off brand of the "yeti" we like to call ours the "OT". You guys why pay 50 bucks when you can pay 9.97 for the EXACT same thing?
Well anyways its my go to beverage cup for anything. I USE it everyday. So i want to get mine OT all fancy.
Aztec and monogram Yeti decal, state in aztec pattern, monogram personalized for Yeti rambler, mug, cup by RaeBirdCreations on Etsy (null):
so cute...found on etsy.com (p.s. I ordered my decal today)





9. Swimsuit Cover-Up
good for the beach:
Cover up is always something i always bring with me anywhere. I don't enjoy prancing around in my bikini....i need to atleast cover up a little....others may not care. But, I do. 

10. Beach Bag.

 Beach bags are seriously a must, I mean what else are you gonna keep all your must haves in?



There you have it ladies, my TOP 10 Summer Must haves..WHAT a better way too kick off the summer with some Must Haves?



xoxo
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.