Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Blues..

Today, seven years ago I got the news no one ever wants to hear. My grandpa passed away. You see this man was my father figure in my life. He was always there for me when I needed anything. We fished together, went hunting together it was by far a very bitter sweet day when he passed.

It is still hard to believe it has been seven years.

My pawpaw had such great soul. He was calm and never had a mean bone in his body.

On this day October 3rd. I always remember the wonderful memories we made during his time here on earth. I think of how proud he would be of me and my family.

One day we will meet again. Until then please keep watching over my babies.


xox,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.