Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Product Review: Maple Holistics

Hi Ladies!! It has been awhile. I know i haven't written on my little space 
on this crazy internet web train,.
I got a email a few weeks ago asking to review a product and I thought why not?
Why not get back into blogging? 

So here I am blogging.


I recently got asked to Review Maple Holistic Tea Tree Shampoo
On the website it told me it would help with me having a health scalp and hair growth.
While also, being cruelty-free, parabens-free, GMO-free, and gluten free.
SOLD! I
 already use oils and all that all natural stuff out there, so it was a win for me.

I used the shampoo every time I wash my hair, I normally only wash my hair 
2-3x a week. First thing I loved was how it smelled in the shower, It says to massages into scalp for 2-3 mins to get the shampoo all over and into the scalp,
It felt nice and tingly. 

Here is a pic of my lovely hair after a 2 week use. 


I  really enojyed this product and the way it made my itchy scalp go away. I always get dry scalp into the winter and this will help. If it will ever get cold here in Texas.

I HIGHLY recommend you get this product if your in the market for a cruelty-free, parabens-free, GMO-free, and gluten free.



Check them out here at MAPLE Holistics

also click here to receive your free sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.